Our Mission Statement
“East Barnwell Health Centre strives to deliver safe, high quality compassionate care to all our patients”
We are committed to working in a supportive and courteous manner in partnership with our patients.
Our aim is to provide the highest quality health care available to all our patients, with a well-trained and highly motivated primary health care team.
Our Core Values:
- Patients- Putting patients at the heart of everything we do
- Quality- Providing the highest standard of care and treatment
- Ethical- Operating within an ethical framework through openness and transparency
- Compassion-Caring about our patients
- Staff- The practice team is dedicated to teaching, training and professional development
NHS Healthcare for the Armed Forces
Top tips for Veterans