If your doctor agrees, you may receive some medication as repeat prescription.
How to order your repeat prescription
- Please mark the items required on the tear-off slip from your previous prescription.
- Order online by following the link on this page (Contact reception for registration details)
- In writing
- By fax (01223 728901)
We do not accept requests over the telephone for clinical safety reasons.
Please allow two working days before your prescription is needed and remember to take weekends and public holidays into account. If you request your prescription early please let us know why (e.g. you may be going on holiday).
The following pharmacies have a collection service
- Well Pharmacy, Barnwell Road - 01223 241176
- Ditton Pharmacy, Ditton Lane - 01223 576384
- Boots, Newmarket Road - 01223 357487
- Asda, Beehive Centre - 01223 531600
However a lot of prescriptions are now sent electronically. Please see the electronic prescriptions section for more information.
Click here to order your repeat prescription online
If your doctor changes your medication or you choose not to take it any longer, it is important that you take any remaining tablets /injections /patches to your local pharmacy (or the dispensary you obtained it from) for safe disposal.
Medication can be are harmful if not taken in accordance with the prescribers instructions and should not be kept “in case’’ you need them later unless this has been agreed as appropriate by your doctor.